Orem Carpet Cleaning
Refresh and protect your home with Orem Carpet Cleaning Services!
VCS Cleaning Systems is based in Orem, Utah. We want you to love your carpets again and we're here to help you achieve that using our expertise and professionalism. We know that you have many options when it comes to Orem carpet cleaning companies to choose from. We at VCS know carpet, we love what we do, we listen and offer exceptional customer service with unmatched results. We understand that your carpet, upholstery and area rugs are an essential part of the image and design of your home and are likely one of the biggest investments you make in your home. We would love to help you keep them beautiful and preserve them for years to come!
Orem carpet cleaning and maintenance services include:
- Carpet, upholstery, tile and stone/grout cleaning
- Air ducts, cold air returns, furnace vents and dryer vents
- RV cleaning - upholstery & floors for cars, boats, and RVs
- Carpet stretching and repairs
- Deodorizing and sanitizing
- UPT - urinary pet treatment and deodorizer
- Water and fabric damage repair
- Fiber protectanat to keep carpet and upholstery looking clean longer
- Gum, oil and all types of stain removal
Carpet manufacturers recommend that you have your carpets professionally cleaned once or twice a year, depending on the traffic in your home and whether or not you have pets. Deep down dirt - even unseen particles - tend to break down the fibers, causing premature wear and decreasing the life span of your carpet. Regularly scheduled maintenance will not only keep your home beautiful, but is a cost-effective way to preserve your investment.
The VCS process includes:
- Pre-Inspection: Our service technicians inspect your problem areas.
- Commercial pre-vacuum: Your carpet is vacuumed to remove soil and dirt.
- Pre-spot: Specific spots are pre-treated.
- Pre-spray: Traffic areas are sprayed with non-toxic, citrus-based product
- Extract and Rinse: High-powered hot water extraction method - extra power at the wand and at the truck
- Neutralizer: Where a post spray may be applied if the ph is too high or if there is pet urine
- Post Spot Treatment: Spots that are not removed during the cleaning process are attended to.
- Protectant: You may choose to have carpet and upholstery treated with protectant to keep it clean longer and protect from every day wear.
- Post Cleaning Inspection: We walk you through your home with you to ensure that we have exceeded your expectations.
Our professional technicians will make every effort to get your home as clean as possible - but if for some reason you are not satisfied, just give us a call! Our commitment to our customers is of paramount importance to us, and we will do our best to make it right and leave you smiling. Give us a call today, and we'll show you why we should be your company for carpet, upholstery, tile and air vents!