Salt Lake City Carpet Cleaning
VCS Cleaning Systems, LLC is located in Orem, Utah and we service all of the Wasatch Front. We want to be the company you call when you have a need for: *carpet & upholstery cleaning; *tile, stone & grout cleaning; *air vents, cold air returns, furnace and dryer vent cleaning. We at VCS know carpet! We love what we do, we listen and provide excellent customer service with unparalleled results at an affordable price!
Our cleaning process and our technicians are the best in the industry, and we back up that claim with our satisfaction guarantee! The fact that 83% of our customers are repeat customers speaks for itself! Join the growing number of people who call VCS their company.You will be glad you did!
VCS recommends that you get your carpets professionally cleaned once or twice a year, depending on the traffic in your home and whether or not you have pets. We understand that your carpets and furniture are big investments, and keeping them clean will not only keep them beautiful, but actually extend the life of that investment. Deep down dirt - even unseen particles - tend to break down the fibers, causing premature wear and decreasing the life span of your carpet. We can help keep your home looking beautiful and protected for years to come! Some of our customers have even been ready to replace their carpet or furniture - but after calling VCS they look like new again!
Let VCS take care of your Salt Lake carpet cleaning needs today!
- Carpet, upholstery, tile, stone & grout
- Air ducts, cold air returns, furnace & dryer vents
- RV cleaning - upholstery and floors for cars, boats and RVs
- Carpet stretching and repairs
- UPT - urinary pet treatment, deodorize and sanitize
- Water damage
- Fiber protectant - to keep carpets and furniture clean longer & protect from everyday wear
- Gum, oil and all types of stain removal
THE VCS PROCESS INCLUDES:
- Pre-inspection - our service technicians walk through with you to determine the problem areas
- Commercial pre-vacuum - your carpet is thoroughly vacuumed to remove soil and dirt
- Pre-spot - specific spots are pre-treated
- Pre-spray - traffic areas are sprayed with a non-toxic, citrus-based product
- Extract and Rinse - high powered hot water extraction method - extra power at the wand and at the truck!
- Neutralizer - where a post spray may be applied to adjust ph levels, or if there is pet urine
- Post spot treatment - spots that are not removed during the extraction process are attended to
- Protectant - you may choose to have carpet and upholstery treated with fiber protectant to keep it clean longer and protect from everyday wear
- Post cleaning inspection - our technician will walk through with you to ensure we have met or exceeded your expectations